Wednesday, December 3, 2008

vampires!



My teacher Anna, one day I saw she walking with my friend Gomis.
The next day Gomis was very stange, he wasn't energetic and had 2 stange marks in the neck.
The next day Anna was walking with Arnau.
And in the next day in class Arnau was pail, and he had the 2 stange marks in the neck too.
And in the 3 day Anna was walking with a boy, another time and I decided to follow them.
And I got there in a enourmous mansion, there it in the midle of the hood.

They entered in the mansion and me too.
The mansion was very samber and had a only one long hall, at the end of the hall the it was a big room, here was the boy.
I entered... and asked " Are you okay? " suddently the door closed and I felt in my neck chilled with fright, I knew, Anna is a vampire.
I took a chair and crashed in her head, the chair it broke, but I took a foot of the chair in form of stake and I knocked it in her heart.
Me and the other boy went out to our hauses.
The next day in class , Anna apeared.

No comments: