Wednesday, February 27, 2008

From poor to rich

When I was youngh I lived in a poor family terrific hause.
But while wathering the field i found a tresour map, the tresour was in the mountain front my house, are a fantastic mountain.
A bit later i climp the mountain, in the top have a cave and in the cave are the tresour.
But the tresour are close and I don't found the key and smashing the tresour tronc in the graund.
And it open, are a fantastic tresour, with monei and jewels and I and my family was rich and lived in a extraudinary mansion.

1 comment:

English-on-Wheels said...

..and just after purchasing our mansion, i remembered my English Teacher -the one I had when I was a kid going to high school in Argentona. I called him up and told him that I was buying the mansion next door for him and his family.

....thank you Dani !!